– Only made of coconut and palm oils, originating from crops certified AB.
– Product certified Natural Detergent by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT standards
– High soap concentration, wide range of use.
– With no additive, preservative or fragrance.
– Manufacture and packaging in France.
– Kraft bag packaging.
Origin: - Made in France only with soda and certified organic palm and coconut vegetable oils.
La droguerie écologique’s soap flakes come from soap pellets made in France only of vegetable oils (Coconut and Palm both certified organic).
Soap molecules are amphiphilic and it gives soap flakes its ability to dissolve grease when mixed or used with water. Packed soap flakes are particularly concentrated: 72% of fatty acids (28% of water), so this is the reason why they are very effective, ecological, hypoallergenic and cheap for housework. You can use id as homemade washing liquid, detergent, soap, etc.
Il n'y a pas encore de messages. Et bien alors, qu'est ce que vous attendez pour inaugurer cette jolie page ?