Mmmh nothing better than a delicious and fruity breakfast!
- 300g rice flour
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds + 12 tablespoons water (to replace 4 eggs)
- 30cl of vegetable drink
- 4 tbsp coconut flower sugar
- maple syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 10g coconut oil
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 6 persons
- In a bowl, mix the chia seeds and water and leave it for 7 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the vegetable drink, coconut flower sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add the rice flour.
- Add the chia seed mixture and mix to a smooth paste.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a pan.
- When the pan is hot, pour in a small ladleful of batter. When small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, run a thin spatula over it and turn it over.
- Leave to cook for about 1 minute more.
- Enjoy the pancakes with fresh fruit and maple syrup!