Stuffed with a mixture of vegan cheese and walnuts, these figs will add a delicious touch to a salad. This recipe is very simple to make, and the result is amazing!
- 1 vegan cheese (here, the Affiné d'Albert from Les Nouveaux Affinés)
- 8 figs
- 250g walnuts
- 4cl lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp of cider vinegar
- Vegan Honey Alternative Marigold
- Chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Preparation time : 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 to 15 minutes
- 4 persons
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Split the figs into 4.
- Crush the cheese with a fork.
- Mix the walnuts with the lemon juice, garlic, cider vinegar, salt and pepper and a little warm water to obtain a creamy texture.
- Add a little honey and the vegan cheese to the preparation.
- With a spoon, fill the figs with the mixture.
- Bake the figs at 200°C for about ten minutes.
- Enjoy the tasting!