Warning: Last items in stock!
Kitchen tool. The most efficient option to make creamy plant milks. No toxic plastics used.
1. Fill the container to the half litre or the litre mark with drinking water.
2, Fit hte filter inside the container.
3, Place the nuts, cereals or seeds inside the filter glass.
4. Introduce your hand blender (not included) and mix gently for one minute.
5. Take out the filter glass.
6. Press the pulp with the mortar to squeeze the last drops.
7. Place the lid on the container and put into the fridge.
8. Stir before serving.