Christmas is just around the corner! Discover our recipe of cashew faux gras, a vegan alternative to be enjoyed on toast or a slice of gingerbread.
- 200g cashew nuts
- 100g coconut oil
- 4 tbsp malted yeast
- 5g arrow root
- 5g tomato paste
- 60ml dry white wine
- 3g of 4-spice mix
- 3 pinches of salt
- 50ml water
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Resting time: 1 night
- 8 persons
- Place the cashew nuts in a blender.
- Add coconut oil, malted yeast, arrow root, tomato paste, spice mix, salt and pepper.
- Blend well.
- Bring the water and wine to a boil.
- Add the water and wine to the mixture.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge overnight.