Discover this festive vegan Christmas recipe. Whether you're vegan or not, this terrine will seduce you!
- 125g smoked tofu
- 20 cl soy drink
- 100g mushrooms
- 5cl white wine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2g agar-agar
- 1 tablespoon of 4-spice mix
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preparation time : 10 minutes
- Cooking time : 10 minutes
- 4 persons
- Chop and fry the mushrooms in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Dice the smoked tofu.
- Mix the smoked tofu with the mushrooms, salt, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the white wine.
- In a saucepan, bring the soy drink, agar-agar, 4-spice mixture and pepper to the boil for 1 minute.
- Add this mixture to a blender and blend the two together to a smooth paste.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container.
- Leave in the fridge for an hour.