All the pleasure of the Bolognese sauce, but without the meat !
- 1 head of cauliflower in bouquets
- 2 carrots
- 200g of mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 peeled garlic cloves
- 120g of cashew nuts
- 1/2 to 3/4 of passata bottle
- 15g of dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried basil
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup, according to your taste
- Preparation time : 20 min.
- Cooking time : 25 min.
- 6 persons
- In the bowl of a blender, reduce the cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, onion and garlic in fine semolina.
- Place the semolina vegetables in a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Sweat and reduce until almost cooked.
- Mix the cashews and add them to the preparation with salt, herbs and yeast. Mix well.
- Mix the dried tomatoes with the passata and add to the vegetables. Taste to adjust the seasonings and add a little agave syrup if the sauce is too acidic.
- Simmer and then iron on a small fire for 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Serve on pasta or vegetable spaghetti !
For a more gourmet alternative, replace cauliflower with smoked tofu, whose taste is more like that of meat.