!(https://www3.kazidomi.net/img/cms/Capture d’écran 2021-11-23 à 11-43-57.png)
- 180g of psyllium
- 300g of parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 250ml of water
- Preparation time : 5 minutes
- Cooking time : 45 minutes
- 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels.
- Cut the tofu into 2 slices (on the side). Add salt and pepper to each side.
- On each piece, cut a grid (without going all the way through).
- Bake at 200° C for 30 minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- While the tofu is cooking, prepare the sauce. Combine maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard, cinnamon, ginger and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat and stir with a whisk.
- Bring to a boil before reducing heat to low.
- Continue to stir until everything is dissolved and the sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Remove the tofu from the oven and brush the side that has not been cut with the sauce.
- Return to the oven at 190° for 5 minutes.Remove the tofu from the oven and brush the cut side with sauce. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tofu from the oven and serve!