Salade de pois chiches, avocat, asperge et patates douces
!(https://www.kazidomi.com/img/cms/pokebowl/Capture d’écran 2020-03-18 à 11-43-24.png)
- 1 can of Kazidomi chickpeas
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- A few watercress leaves
- For the vinaigrette :
- 80 ml white wine vinegar
- 60 ml of water
- 10 ml agave syrup
- 10 ml garlic powder
- 30 mL onion powder
- 60 mL canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preparation time : 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves 2
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the sweet potato pieces, stirring regularly, for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain the chickpeas and save the juice (called aquafaba), which can be used to make delicious pastries, such as vegan brownies.
- Peel the asparagus, cut off the earthy end, then plunge them into a large quantity of boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain them, then cut them into 5-6 cm pieces.
- To make the avocado flower, cut the avocado in half lengthwise and with a large knife tap on the stone to push it in and make a quarter turn with the knife to detach the stone from the flesh without damaging it. Then gently peel the avocado to remove the skin. Then, cut the avocado into strips of one to two millimeters one after the other without separating them. Then place the blade of a large knife next to the strips and gently push the strips a little askew so that they spread out on the blade. Try to stretch the overlapping strips as much as possible, always using the flat of a large knife and pushing with your fingers very gently.
- A sort of "cordon" should be formed. When the "cordon" is formed and is about 25-30 cm long, roll the strips on themselves by pushing with your fingertips. Observe the direction of the strips in relation to the beginning of the rotation because there is a direction where it rolls up and another one where it does not roll up. Once the avocado blossom has been rolled up, pick it up with a flat spatula, holding it lightly with the other hand, and place it on your salad.
- For the dressing, in a bowl, whisk the vinegar with the water, agave syrup, garlic powder and onion powder. Then add the oil and whisk until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous consistency. Season with salt and pepper.