A delicious gluten-free pancakes recipe for a legendary brunch ! For a dozen pancakes:
1 cup buckwheat
1 cup millet, quinoa ou amaranth
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup water
1/2 cup sparkling water
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup ground linseeds
The cuisine of Martine Fallon, her healthy tips and recipes are not made for you to go on a diet but to help you discover another way of living and eating, based on energy, anti-aging, anti-stress and anti-sadness.
What you need to do before eating these delicious GF:
- Let the seeds soak for 12 hours (all night) in a big bowl with warm water (ideally cooled down water from the kettle) and a tablespoon of lemon juice or cider vinegar.
- The next morning, rince and drain the seeds then put them in your vitamix blender with a cup of water, salt and baking soda (adjust if necessary)
- Blend of maximum speed until smooth
- Bind everything together in a big bowl and add the ground linseeds, the sparkling water and the lemon juice. Whisk and leave to stand 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat up a tablespoon of coconut oil and poor your pancakes. Cook for a minute or two until bubbles start to sprout. Flip it over and let cook the other side for a minute or two. Serve warm with your favorite toppings!