- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 55 minutes
Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Mix the Psyllium powder with 450 ml of water to obtain a "gel" texture.
- Mix the 4 types of flour: Sarasin, Rice, Chickpea and Tapioca.
- Add the baking powder and the baking soda.
- Add the seeds of your choice.
- Mix it all together.
- Form a ball and place it on a baking tray.
- Bake at 175° for about 55 minutes.
The products used in this recipe
Start your 30-days free membership trial
The Kazidomi membership offers:
Choose your membership